Please do not apply to a property until you have seen it in person.
Instructions to apply:
1. Download and fill out the rental application. After downloading the PDF, you can fill it out directly on your computer so that you don't have to print it out. You must download the application and save it to your computer before entering your information; otherwise, your information will not save. CLICK HERE to access the application.
2. After you click the application link, download the application to your computer by clicking the download arrow located in the upper right-hand corner of the page, then click SAVE when prompted. The PDF should save to your computer and is now ready to be filled out with your information.
3. When the application is filled out with your information, SAVE it to your computer so that your answers are recorded.
4. Send your filled-out application along with these documents to email@example.com
- A copy of your driver's license, personal ID, or passport
- Income verification
- If employed by a company: provide copies of the recent consecutive paystubs for the entire last month, (1 paystub if you are paid once per month, 2 paystubs if you are paid every 2 weeks, 4 or 5 paystubs, if you are paid weekly depending on the month).
- If you are self employed:
- 1st 2 pages of your most recent tax return
- Schedule C
- Provide the 2 most recent months' bank statements, showing daily transactions pages, showing name of company/companies providing income for each deposit, and the summary page of the deposits for these 2 most recent months' bank statements.
Please mail or drop off your application fee at our office, located at 2175 E. Francisco Boulevard, Suite A, San Rafael, CA, 94901
- A $30 fee in cash or check must accompany each application. $30 for each single applicant, or $30 for each married person, therefore a couple shall cost $60.) Checks should be made payable to: Marshall & Co. We do not accept credit card payments. An application must be submitted for each applicant 18 years and older, even if married.
- If you have any questions regarding submitting your application fee, you can reach our office at (415) 455-1111